We offer team training, seminars and workshops on systemic
resolving team chaos and productivity.
Can YOU solve Common Team Problems?
Imagine that you are a member of a team that could do better -
a lot better - and you want to become a team leader. You see the following
behavior during a team meeting. What could you do in each case?
- A team member is overly talkative
- A team member says, "Yes, but ..." to every idea
- A team member communicates: “I am always right”
- A team member whispers while the leader is talking
- A team member continually distracts the team leader
- A team member accuses the team leader, “You make us look
- A team member offers important information only after a decision
If you can't solve these small problems -
and if you want to be an effective team leader - you
REALLY need our team coaching or systemic coach training.
Leaders of Human Systems
You are a candidate for leadership if you demonstrate superior
accomplishments and you can inspire people to embody the core competencies and
values of the organization. Dressing right and pretty certificates are not
enough. You can maximize your
potential with systemic leadership coaching.
Teams and organizations need leaders, and leadership skills
can enhance your success within an organization. Leadership skills benefit both
you and your organization ... your income, productivity increases, greater job
satisfaction and success with your objectives.
Leadership Coaching for Top Team Leaders
You cannot develop leadership skills alone; each leader is
integral to a system. After systemic coaching is accepted by a system, it can be
supported by that system. Leadership coaching can help team leaders ... and
people who want to be team leaders:
- Build inner strength
- Resolve his or her "own issues" (personal, emotional,
- Invest 100% in a team
- Select appropriate team members
- Systemic team diagnosis:
- Predict, identify and analyze interactions
- Prepare to redirect conflicts into motivation and trust
- Identify change potentials
Top Leaders Lead Top Teams
After systemic coaching, leaders can inspire team members to:
- Share core values and mission
- Work together with other team members
- Value performance, flexibility, creativity and variety
- Develop themselves both personal qualities and as team members
- Enjoy flexible leadership
- Appreciate and use diversity
- Be delighted to be part of the team
- Accept consensus or majority decisions
Top Leaders Dissolve Team Problems
Systemic coaching helps team leaders dissolve common problems that
can afflict any team:
In particular, transferences amongst team members can wreck
Transferences & Double Transference Loops
Transferences* and transference loops** are indicated by changes in resourcefulness.
Many relationship difficulties often follow such mistaken
identity. We can coach people to peacefully
dissolve transferences and transference loops.
*Transferences manifest as moods, excuses, complaints,
blaming etc. Systemic coaching can dissolve transference
loops and move on without wasting time or losing momentum.
** Transference loops refer to people with
simultaneous transferences about each other. Systemic couple coaching can
peacefully dissolve transference loops. See
Top Leaders Build Top Teams
Use systemic diagnosis for team problem solving and goal
diagnosis for teambuilding. Focus on team objectives and keep those people who
really want to participate. Balance the objectives, and balance the team with variety -
a little creative chaos. Add some diverse talents to keep the team dynamic.
Do you want to coach people to dissolve success and relationship issues, and understand what
makes sense in life? Do you want to help people build success and quality relationships?
Click HERE to make an appointment!
Plagiarism is theft. Copyright © Martyn Carruthers, 2003-2016 All rights reserved.