We help people resolve emotional issues and relationship issues.
Sometimes this includes increasing or decreasing
Is Clairvoyance a Blessing ... or a Curse ... or Normal?
Clairvoyance means ‘clear-seeing’ - becoming
aware of things such as auras, energy
fields, spirits and premonitions. Some people
say that clairvoyance is a gift and some find it a hindrance.
It may impress some people, while others may cautiously avoid you. Few people
really want to share their hidden thoughts and memories.
clairvoyance isn’t so difficult, if you start with willing friends - just
images as you observe them. Imagine their thoughts and their self-talk. Look at photographs
of people or hold someone's possessions -
and guess the owner's feelings and emotions. Then talk about what you imagined
and avoid feeling discouraged.
Next try to visualize auras and any connected entities. If
this is scary - stop and distract yourself - some people carry a lot of
Imagining things can be easy - validating and interpreting them are not.
Clairvoyance can damage your relationships and can hurt your chances of long-term
happiness unless you have good relationship
skills and you can control any desire to give advice.
Some people get clairvoyant warnings, such as ‘Leave!’ or ‘Don’t go there!
You may seem to
parts of a person's emotional reality, relationships or even past lives - just
notice the information and, if you are interested, double-check it with other
Some people want to open their
but then they want to close it, perhaps afraid of becoming psychotic. If you are
not used to
so much, extra information can be overwhelming.
Which clairvoyance skills are the most important? I can only say "all of them ... at
times". Be aware that one drop of gasoline can spoil a cake.
A few people
have told me, "I would know before my partner if he/she was going to have an
Wanting to be clairvoyant is not enough - you may
have to resolve emotional blocks, usually those based on ideas you must believe to
Distrust your intuited information until you double or triple
check it. It is horribly easy to feel a transference
(e.g. you remind me of someone) and then assume that this person
resembles your fantasy. Instead, ask people about themselves,
where they live, work, their interests, hopes and dreams etc. Listen more than you talk!
Get a bigger picture.
are a way to
see your future. If you want
to know about your health, wealth and happiness in a few years ...
take a look at your friends now. You will probably
become more like them.
Being friendly is usually a step towards
good communication. Here are a few signs that may indicate that you can have
- You know what qualities you want in a friend
- Your friendship skills are appropriate to the culture you are
- You seek friends (not substitutes for parents,
siblings, partners, children or employees)
You’ll usually “see”
messages/images/vision in your mind.
People describing clairvoyant experiences may talk about:
- Symbols and alphabets
- Colors around people or things
- Voices describing what they see
- Images that “flash” before their eyes
- Unexpected movements in their peripheral vision
can see auras, you may better understand people - and yourself. If you are not good at visualizing - relax.
Learning to describe auras is easy
although interpreting them is not. What will you do with this "extra"
information? It is usually a good idea to say nothing.
or dark auras may suggest that the person - or you - has a problem connected
with someone else. Bright, clean auras suggest that a person - or you - is
Different colors suggest different meanings - rather than trusting someone
else's color code, learn your own. Compare aura colors with what people tell you
about themselves, their relationships and their physical and emotional health.
As you perceive auras, you may become aware of what and who people feel
connected to - and to what they drag around with them.
Fact or fiction? If you consider yourself psychic, you may feel entangled
with dead people - usually relatives who died during or
shortly before your childhood (e.g. suicides, murder victims or abortions). See "dead
Together with psychic abilities, people entangled with dead people are often
sad or melancholic,
perhaps feeling that they don't belong here. They may feel relaxed in cemeteries
and have dark rings around their eyes. (Other signs are not so simple.)
Ending Psychic Perception
When should you end clairvoyance? Some pointers are:
- You just don't care
- Being clairvoyant tires you
- You find yourself avoiding people
- Conversations are tired and lifeless
Ending clairvoyance requires clarity. Are you entangled with a dead person?
Are you trying to impress people? Be clear about your goals. Good intentions can
have very unpleasant consequences.
Unfinished article - work in progress
Friendship skills are key steps for sharing clairvoyant information ...
fundamental for more complex (adult) relationships.
- Early family ... babies who feel loved bond to their early family
- Friends ... children who
feel supported by a family are friendly
- Teams ... adolescents with friendship skills enjoy working in teams
- Partners ... teenagers who can teamwork well become good partners
- Parents ... adults with good partnership skills
become good parents
- Community ... adults with parenthood skills are community conscious
- Humanity ... adults with community skills support global goals
Some questions that I often ask:
- How friendly were your parents?
- Who taught you how to be friendly?
- How can good friendships benefit you?
- What relationship issues do you want to change?
Your decision to request our help may depend on:
- Your goals and your suffering
- Your relationship habits and beliefs
- Your recent and current relationships
- Whether you see your development as stupid,
a luxury or an investment
We walk our talk - many just mumble their stumble!
We help people clarify:
- Relationships with past partners
- Codependence and emotional incest
- Issues about morals, ethics and integrity
- Relationship decisions, fights and conflicts
- Relationship diagnosis: planning and skill deficiencies
- Poor quality advice (from parents, friends,
- Family and societal influences (limitations
- Emotional trauma (often a source of anger,
sadness and fear)
- Past and present relationships (confusion of
- Family entanglements, transferences,
projections and guilt issues
We do not (nor want to) work with unmotivated,
immature people who don't know what they want; or who want to manipulate
or control somebody. Plenty of people
seem to offer coaching in manipulation, persuasion and control.
Some people seem to enjoy manipulating others, and consider abuse and control to
be communication skills.
Find a mentor with experience ...
so many just have credentials.
Few people are taught to be clairvoyant. If you have have "intuitions about
other people - do you want to enhance or diminish them? Or do you only want them
at certain times?
We help people solve emotional problems,
end self-sabotage, change damaging habits and help build healthy
relationships. Do you want to benefit from our experience?
- Time-limited coaching
- Long-term relationship counseling
- Brief therapy for emotional issues
- We offer you a helping hand - or a
As a last comment - you might want to tell people this extra information as
if it was part of some recent dream. This usually reduces any pressure or
stress you feel about sharing strange information.
© Martyn Carruthers, All rights reserved April 2018